We’re hoping to raise up to £2 million for charity via our Millionaire Mansion competition and are proud to be supporting so many worthy charities. Please take the time to learn more about each charity below and hear what they have to say about the competition. £2 from each ticket you buy will be donated to these charities. See what you can win on our prizes page.
Make A Wish exists for one reason - to grant magical wishes to enrich the lives of children and young people fighting life-threatening conditions.More
Help for Heroes was founded on the belief that those who put their lives on the line for us deserve a second chance at life.More
The Edna Adan Foundation works to advance education and healthcare in the Horn of Africa, empowering young people to step up as health professionals and leaders of change.More
At Balloons, we work with children and young people when they have experienced the death of someone significant in their lives.More
Every year, Farms for City Children offers over 3,200 children a week of muck and magic at one of their three farms.More
Children’s residential activity camps, designed to increase the confidence, self-esteem and well-being of children living with a huge variety of serious illnesses and conditionsMore
Ogilvie Promotions Ltd will donate £2 from each ticket sold for the Millionaire Mansion Competition in the proportions set out below to the following registered charities:
- Make a Wish Foundation a registered charity 295672 will receive 5% of money raised;
- Demelza's a registered charity 1039651 will receive 3% of money raised;
- British Red Cross a registered charity 220949 will receive 2% of money raised;
- Globals Make Some Noise a registered charity 1091657 will receive 2% of money raised;
- Help For Heroes a registered charity 1120920 will receive 2% of money raised;
- Elizabeth’s Legacy of Hope a registered charity 1141287 will receive 1% of money raised;
- Edna Adan Foundation a registered charity 1169725 will receive 1% of money raised;
- Balloons Devon a registered charity 1158666 will receive 1% of money raised.
- Farms For City Children a registered charity 325120 will receive 1% of money raised.
- Over the Wall a registered charity 1075361 will receive 1% of money raised.
- Marine Conservation Society a registered charity 1004005 will receive 1% of money raised.
The total donation to all of of these charities is expected to be £2 million if the one million tickets are sold. If less than one million tickets are sold each charity will receive their percentage share as set out above from the charitable contribution element of each ticket sold.