Michael Caines Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Please note that this free prize draw is additional to the Millionaire Mansion Prize Competition. Your entry into this Free Prize Draw is not conditional on a correct answer of the question in the Prize Competition.
- The prize draw is open to all residents of England, Scotland and Wales aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- Upon purchase of an entry for the Millionaire Mansion competition you will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
- All entries must be submitted via the www.millionairemansion.co.uk and only one entry per ticket purchased is permitted.
- The opening date for entries is midnight on 15th January 2018. The closing date of the prize draw is 12pm on 13th February 2018. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
- If for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs when purchasing online, the Promoter does not take any responsibility for incomplete purchases and any incomplete purchases will not be considered valid for entry into the prize draw. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any purchases which are not completed for any reason.
- A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on 14th February 2018 (“Draw Date”).
- The winner will receive:
A night’s stay at Lympstone Manor for two people in a luxurious Junior Suite. The winner will also receive a bouquet of red roses, a Scent of the Manor candle gift and homemade chocolates.
A bottle of champagne will be served on arrival.
In the evening, the winner and guest will be treated to Michael’s signature eight-course tasting menu.
- Prize/Voucher validity is non-extendable
- Prize/Voucher must be presented for redemption and are accepted at hotels discretion
- Prize/Voucher can only be used as specified
- Prize/Voucher Must be pre-booked by calling the hotel reservations team and quoting voucher number
- Prize/Voucher are non-refundable and if lost or stolen cannot be replaced
- Prize/voucher Cannot be used in conjunction with any other Lympstone Manor offers
- Prize/Voucher subject to availability at the time of booking
- Lympstone Manor often requests a two night stay when staying on a Friday and Saturday night, second night’s stay will be chargeable
- Prize/Voucher must be redeemed by 1st December 2018
- Upon reservation, the booking will be subject to all terms and conditions operated by Lympstone Manor including cancellation policy.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) by 16th February 2018 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within five days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 5 working days of being notified of their win.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com within thirty days of the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, he Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is Ogilvie Promotions Limited (Company Number 11028385) C/O Astley Media, 6 Northernhay Place, Exeter, United Kingdom, EX4 3QJ.